Learn about HARTING's Han Push-In technology, reducing assembly times by upto 30% & providing cost-effective and tool-less solutions for various connection
Monday 6th November 2023HARTING’s Connectivity+ solutions are an important element in energy transformation. Alongside the need to work sustainability, HARTING is responding to additional challenges from its customers. The shortage of specialists and skills can be countered by making the installation of electrical equipment as simple and safe as possible. HARTING is expanding the greatest variety of connection technologies on the market to include its new Han® Push-In technology, which requires no tools at all. As a result, assembly times in the field are reduced by up to 30%.
Fast on-site termination
Depending on requirements, an intelligent combination of different connection technologies delivers the best results. Han® Push-In now further extends this portfolio.
The new technology simplifies the handling of components during maintenance work in environments with limited room for manoeuvre, such as in wind turbines. It is particularly well suited to applications where a high degree of flexibility is required, such as when changing tools on machines. Thanks to Han® Push-In, this can be done simply, quickly and without the need for tools.
The connection technology behind the Han® Push-In protected modules DD/E/EE/C/CC represents a refinement cage clamp springs which are particularly well suited to field termination due to their speed and ease of use. With push-in technology, the stranded wire for the connection can be inserted directly into the contact chambers. An internal clamp spring ensures a high-strength contact. If ferrules are used, the connection can be established without tools. In the case of stripped stranded wires, all you need for installation is a screwdriver.
Advantages of Han® Push-In:
- Up to 30% less assembly time with direct insertion of the conductor into the contact chamber
- Easy handling due to tool-less termination
- Cost savings compared to alternative termination technologies
- Maximum flexibility: termination can be made for ferrules, stranded wires and solid conductors
- Plug compatibility with identical products with other termination technologies
- Safe installation thanks to electric shock-protected contacts
- Increased flexibility during installation because of different termination technologies: PCB and Crimp