Link PP is world leader in magnetic telecom, networking components & optical transceiver modules. Futura Electronics are an approved supplier of Link PP.
Monday 13th November 2023Link-PP is a company that specializes in manufacturing and supplying magnetic jacks, as well as discrete magnetic transformers and optical transceivers1. They offer a wide range of magnetic jacks for different speeds, configurations, and features, such as PoE, low profile, vertical, and SMT2.
Link PP magnetic jacks, also known as magnetic Ethernet jacks, offer several benefits in networking and telecommunications applications. Here are some of the advantages of using these magnetic jacks:
- They are compatible with various speeds, configurations, and features, such as PoE, low profile, vertical, and SMT, which can meet different customer needs and specifications
- Improved Signal Integrity: Magnetic jacks help improve signal integrity by reducing electromagnetic interference (EMI) and common-mode noise. They have built-in magnetic transformers that isolate the Ethernet signal from external interference, resulting in better data transmission quality.
- Protection for Network Equipment: The magnetic isolation in these jacks can provide some level of protection to the network equipment by preventing electrical surges and voltage spikes from traveling through the Ethernet cable and damaging sensitive components.
- Compatibility: Magnetic jacks are compatible with various Ethernet standards, including 10/100/1000BASE-T and Power over Ethernet (PoE), making them versatile for a wide range of networking applications.
- Redundancy: In critical networking applications, magnetic jacks can be used to provide redundancy by connecting multiple cables to redundant network ports. This helps ensure network availability even in case of cable or port failures.
- Ease of Installation: Magnetic jacks are relatively easy to install, making them a popular choice for network equipment manufacturers. They are available in various form factors and are often used in Ethernet switches, routers, and other networking devices.
- They are preferred by Intel for RJ45 connectors, which indicates their high quality and reputation in the industry